Vertical Laminar Flow Workstation

Product ID: VLF

The Microflow Vertical Laminar Flow Workstation is designed specifically for product protection.

The cabinet works on a recirculating principle. It is a self balancing unit, drawing its make up air through the front aperture; approximately 70% of the airflow within the working area is then recirculated via the main HEPA filter, with the remaining 30% being exhausted out via the exhaust HEPA filter.

This workstation offers:

  • Product protection.
  • Safety parameters constantly monitored
  • Operator friendly front screen.
  • Tested to BS EN ISO 14644-1 Class 5.

The Class II-type airflow protects the product and the cabinet provides negative pressure at the working aperture. This unit is particularly suited to Tissue Culture work but is not suitable for use with pathogens.

The cabinet has a unique sliding/hinged door mechanism that provides uninterrupted access and a 100% seal for bio-decontamination so no closing panel is needed.

The microprocessor controlled membrane keypad allows straightforward operation of fan switching, lights and safety features. The cabinet has audible and visual alarms for air velocity and filter change ensuring maximum protection at all times.

Technical Specifications

Glass Working Height: 200mm
Front Screen: Laminated Glass
Inner Liner: Crevice Free 316 Stainless Steel
Work Area: Recessed 316 Stainless Steel
Construction: Mild Steel with powder coating
Noise Level: <65 dBA at 1m
Lighting: 800 lux at work surface
Filters: 99.999% HEPA - DOP tested
Electrical Supply: 230v / 50Hz single phase (Other voltages available)


Double Electric Socket Portable UV - UV Socket
Gas Tap Flexi Duct
Vacuum Tap Stand (Castors or Feet)

Give us a call today(+44) 01292 312171


React Scientific
Unit 2, 69 Fullarton Drive
Troon, Ayrshire, UK
KA10 6LF

Telephone: (+44) 01292 312171
FAX: (+44) 01292 311224